Argh!

So, I installed Haloscan so I can use it to Trackback which seems to be very important to other bloggers and I like to play well with others. Well, now all of the comments that were made before I made the change don't display and I'm not getting notified via email anymore when someone makes a new comment. I'd tear the whole thing out but I think I would just hose it up more. I'm apparently not alone in this (no email notifications) as others are reporting it in the Haloscan forum so hopefully, it's all better soon.

Update - got the total for old comments to show...now I need to be able to actually see them! The Haloscan forum folks seem helpful and knowledgeable so I'm hoping to get it figured out soon.

Another Update (5/15/05)- thanks to artesea in the HaloScan forum, I now have all of my old comments displayed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020