Jimmie Won! (And I Missed It...)

The Coca-Cola 600 is one very, very long race. So, when Sugar Daddy said "Let's go out to dinner." around 5, I was happy for the break. Jimmie was in the top 10 and I was confident he would move up. We hit the TiVo to record the rest of the race and went to PF Chang's.

When we got home, I started watching the rest of the race. OK, who knew they were going to have 8 million cautions and the race would run so long? My recording ran out with 57 laps to go and Jimmie was in third. I headed over to NASCAR.com and saw the headline: Three Times A Winner with Jimmie's picture. YAY! Maybe I should miss the end of all of the races. Though, it sounds like it was an exciting finish and I am sorry I missed it.

I did see Effing Junior punt his teammate, Michael Waltrip which ended the night for Waltrip, Kenseth and Terry Labonte (who ended up in the hospital). What can I say? There's a reason I preface his name with Effing. I've been concerned that Jimmie's been heading down the same road but I'm hopeful he won't turn into a complete jerk.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020