Kenny, Renee - What Were You Thinking?

I read in the paper this morning that Kenny Chesney and Renee Zellweger got married. Sigh. I guess he got tired of waiting for me. (That is a joke - he's 37 and too old for me. Though, he's damn cute.)

Not trying to be cynical, but all I can say is, "Start the clock on this one."

They met on January 15th of this year. Yeah, way to get to know each other well before making that lifelong commitment. As soon as he goes on tour and she goes on location, we'll be hearing the "It's just too hard to be together in our lines of work." speech that comes out of Hollywood so very often.

I know, I shouldn't care about celebrities and their personal lives but sometimes I just have to say, WTF?

Comments

Crime Dog said…
There's just gotta be a Vegas over/under on this one. Maybe 6-7 months?
Cheesehead said…
I give it a year - they'll be seperated after 6 months but deny it then there will be the 'amicable split' notice from their separate publicists after they've both been spotted with other people.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020