Movie Review - Sideways

Sugar Daddy and I just finished watching Sideways. I have to admit it was a let down after all of the hype it got. We both expected it to be a lot funnier than it was. Sugar Daddy said it was like a book and kind of funny, but he also said it was time from his life that he will never get back. Guess you would call that a mixed review.

I thought Giamatti was excellent, as well as the rest of the cast, but, eh..., it didn't excite me that much. I did think the pretentious wine talk was hilarious. I've met those people at tastings and they are so full of themselves. You just have to laugh at them.

I'm not disappointed that I watched it but I'm glad I didn't rush out and pay $8 for it when it came out.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020