More Tests! These Are Political

I got these from one of my new favorite blogs, The Gun-Toting Liberal. I've added him to my list of favorites. I think he'll make a nice contrast to Beth at My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. I like both of them, though, because they are clearly not afraid to strongly speak their minds.

Anyhoo...here's Test One. It's a Political Typology Test. I scored - Liberal. What a non-surprise. Sugar Daddy didn't believe me - he thinks I pretend to be more Liberal than I am. So, he took the test, answering what he thinks I really believe and it still came out Liberal. So there!

Here's Test Two. It's called The Political Guage. My results:
On Non-Fiscal Issues, you rank as a Strong Liberal (15).
On Fiscal Issues, you rank as a Moderate Liberal (33).
Your score is on a scale of 0 to 100, with 0 being fully liberal and 100 being fully conservative.

I was trying to decide why I like these tests so much. Is it to learn more about myself or is it to comfirm/justify what I already believe?

Comments

wastnawa said…
Somewhere there is a catagory that fits me

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020