And Now, For Some Happy Trip Moments

Here's some more pics from Key West. They're either Pab's or Crime Dog's as I am a slacker and didn't even take a camera with me. They're in no particular order.



Pab and I spent the afternoon in Irish Kevin's listening to this guy. It was Halloween (to explain his costume). I love sing along bars and this was such a fun time. Somehow, we had to do shots of Jager with John...it was the beginning of a downward spiral that day. We did make his photo page though and I must say we look adorable.


Most of the Arizona contingent on our final Sunday night in town. We caught football and NASCAR (Go, Jimmie!) at the Conch Republic before some of us headed back to the condos to finish up all of the booze. Hey, it wouldn't be right to let it go to waste!


Annette at the Sunny Jim show. You can just tell what she's thinking. "Once I get him home and get his clothes off..." Don't worry about how Eric feels - They're Single!


This fracking rooster! I'm sure he's the bugger that decided to start crowing every morning at 4:58 AM. I checked the time and he was pretty consistent. If only he hadn't done it every fracking day!


Tom and Janice dropped off their license place to Margaritaville. We'll have to look for it on the wall next time we're there.


Jimmy was heavily rumored to be at the Street Fest but he was a no-show. Something about his house being flooded... We still had a really good time. This is where Drunk Girl earned her nickname. See, she was snockered beyond belief and kept hanging on me and saying how I was going to be the Queen (um, no, never, I will always be the Princess) and as she was talking, she kept poking me in the upper chest. Ouch! I mean, I have some padding but she has long, boney, surprisingly strong fingers. I finally forcibly moved her behind Eric and Annette and told her boyfriend to keep her there. The chorus of Please Take Your Drunken Fifteen Year Old Girlfriend Home somehow kept going through my mind.


What trip to Key West would be complete without raw oysters? We really like the ones at Schooner Wharf. Eric and Viv wimped out but the rest of us thought they were yummy!


The Green Parrot is a must stop when in Key West. It's tucked away a block off Duval and a lot of the locals hang there. They also have some awesome music there (according to what everyone tells us, somehow we never manage to make it back there at night to catch the entertainment). Eric and I tried to grab a quick brew there on our last night while Pab and Annette were getting pizza. We barely got out of the car before Annette called and said they were ready. Curse that quick pizza man!


These are the dead soldiers from our first night in the condo. At some point, it just seemed the Pab, Crime Dog and I HAD to finish all of the beers. I have to admit, Crime Dog hung with us on this one.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020