Back Online!

I'm writing this post from my new living room. My cable, DVR and internet are all set up. Finally.

I know some people think I'm kidding but I hate technology. Especially when it doesn't work right. The Cox people were supposed to turn on my cable/internet on Wednesday. They said they wouldn't need access to my place. Yeah, right. When I got here with the movers on Wednesday morning there was a note on my door to call and reschedule as I needed to be here.

The installer came back on Friday. Three hours later, he had completely replaced the cable wiring and I was supposed to be good to go. Not so, however. When I called in to set up my DVR (I already miss TiVo), it was a half hour spent with tech support before they could get it up and running. Sort of running - I have a series of faint, dashed lines running through the screen. They said to check the connections...I fear they will have to come out again.

I worked on the internet today. Another long tech support call but it's working. However, they had me change a setting on my PC so now I can't VPN into work properly.

Sigh.

Sugar Daddy's going to have to fix it for me when he comes over to set up my wireless. Good thing for me, he loves technology.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020