The Return of Dr. Noah Drake

I had heard the rumor that Rick Springfield was going to be reprising his role of Dr. Noah Drake on General Hospital and it was confirmed in the paper today.  I might have to record it...he was so dreamy on that show.  I was bummed when he left.  Then, the show got really stupid with the Luke and Laura saving the world stuff that I stopped watching it.
 
I don't watch any daytime soaps today, but back in the day, I watched several.  General Hospital, Days of Our Lives, Guiding Light and One Life to Live were all on my must-see list.  And, when I say back in the day, I mean it.  The article said Springfield left the show in 1983 and I'd been watching it for a while before that.
 
That's 22 freaking years ago!  That makes me feel really old which everyone knows I don't like.  Maybe, I'll mentally translate that to 11 years in my head to make myself feel better.
 
 

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020