What, Me Worry?

The movers are coming at 8 AM tomorrow morning.
 
I am not done packing. 
 
I hate packing.  I do a few boxes but then allow myself to get distracted by anything shiny.  Last night, the shiny stuff was two reruns of Friends and a new episode of King of Queens.
 
I justified it by saying I would get up early this morning and pack.  I usually wake up at 5 so I told myself whenever I woke up, I'd start packing.  So, I woke up and it was still dark out.  I figured it was close to 5 and looked at my clock to verify that.  It was 2:50.  No way in hell was I getting up then...especially to pack.  I got up at 5:30 or so and did manage to pack my bathroom and the rest of the kitchen stuff.
 
Am I worried?  No, though I probably should be.  I just figure whatever isn't done can be finished up on Thursday.  I have to move George then anyway as I need someone to hold him while I drive so I'm going to rope in Steven for that duty.
 
Sugar Daddy's indicated that I don't have any more time than that, though.  He's planning on sitting around in his boxers and eating a block of cheese this weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020