Not A Care In The World

It's 7:30 AM and the movers are due at 8. I'm ready. Sure, there are a couple of minor things like my coolers and tool belt but everything else is packed and ready to go. I'm going to get moved, stop at the Cox store for my modem and DVR stuff then head into work. I'll probably get there just in time for a department lunch. Not going to get a lot of work done today.

Most people would head home after work to unpack, but not I. We're having a going away Happy Hour for one of my co-workers (I am very sad to see him leave) then Sugar Daddy and I are going to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. He already saw it on Sunday but I was painting and watching Jimmie crash instead.

I can always unpack later this weekend...

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020