Movie Review - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

I saw Harry Potter with Sugar Daddy, his friend Mike and Mike's wife Theresa. SD said this was his favorite of the four movies. Mike and I didn't agree. Mike's read each book about 10 times (he's my idol - I wish I could find the time to at least read them twice) and he felt they left a lot out of this flick and it felt rushed in some parts. I agreed. It was a dark film, but not as dark as the book was.

It was still pretty darn good, though. The special effects were awesome, especially in the dragon fight scene. The kids are turning into really good actors, too. Emma Watson was superb and Daniel Radcliffe showed a great range of emotion.

Thumbs up on this one (like you expected me to give it anything else?).

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020