I Couldn't Resist...

You scored as Officer. Officer, you're the brass. The leader of the bunch. You have leadership qualities, or you have a really big ego. Most likely both. You know how to get things done, and don't care who you have to kill to get them done. You're a man/woman with a mission and to stand in your way means pain. You have gumption and intelligence to back it up.

Hold the line!!! AND SOMEONE GET ME COFFEE!!!

Officer

94%

Medic

75%

Special Ops

69%

Civilian

63%

Combat Infantry

63%

Support Gunner

56%

Artillery

50%

Engineer

44%


Which soldier type are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


I got this from El Capitan. I actually thought I'd be a civilian what with my near phobic feelings about guns. Guess being bossy put me into Officer status. BTW, there were typos in the description that I felt compelled to correct. I supposed that means I'd be a nitpicky Officer.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020