Shiny Objects Deflect Unpacking, Too

I'm finding that I dislike unpacking almost as much as packing. I've been using the internal excuse that I don't have any of my shelves up yet so I have no place to put my books and 437 knick knacks so what's the point in opening all of those boxes? I do have the bathroom and kitchen pretty much in order, though.

Grandpa's coming over tonight to assemble my shelves. The only bummer is that IKEA is still out of the two side shelves for my entertainment unit so he's only going to have the base to do on that. Once he's done, I will have space to unpack to so there goes my last excuse.

In the meantime, I've found stuff to distract me. First, it was a book (I know, that's not so surprising). We're reading Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West for book club so that took up parts of Thursday and Friday.

Once the DVR was hooked up, I recorded a bunch of movies so that took care of Sunday afternoon. I watched Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed and Meet The Fockers. The former took up 1 hour and 45 minutes of my life that I'll never get back. It was bad. Really bad. Not even having the always adorable Seth Green in it made it remotely good. The latter was funny in parts but not as funny as Meet The Parents.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020