If You Ever Wondered Why...

...I'm a Type A Control Freak, it's because the acorn does not fall far from the tree.

Shorty (that would be the tree in this story) called me earlier in the week to say we were going to The Quilted Bear in Scottsdale today for Mother's Day. Our reservation was for 2:30 and I told him I would come to their house first and drive over with them.

The Quilted Bear is, at most, 10 minutes from my parents' house.

I pulled up in front of my parents' house at 2:03.

As I was parking, my cell phone rang. It was Shorty...trying to find out where I was because he thought I was late. When I walked into the house, he gave me about 90 seconds to greet my Mom, Aunt Rose Mary and Uncle Jack before he rushed us all out the door.

Give me a break, dude! Life is too short to be that much of a stress ball!

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020