Stupid Human Tricks

We celebrated the May I.T. birthdays today at work. It used to be all about me since I was the only May baby but our new guy, who just started on Monday, was born on Cinco de Mayo so we're now sharing the festivities. I'm OK with that since I still got presents (including another tiara - a Princess can never have enough!).

Sugar Daddy got put in charge of the game for the day. He picked a game with a really bad name that conjures all sorts of nastiness.

Chubby Bunnies.

I mean, come one, that's just bad. Is it something like Choking the Chicken? Or related to Chubby Chasers? I didn't know and, when I found out what it was, I was actually grossed out.

The goal of the game is to stuff your mouth with marshmallows (no swallowing) while retaining the ability to clearly say the words, "Chubby Bunnies". Whomever can do it with the highest marshmallow count wins.

Need I say that none of the women in the department took part?

A bunch of the guys lined up around a table and put marshmallow number one in their mouths. I was the enunciation judge so I had to sit across from them and listen to their "Chubby Bunnies" attempts. Marshmallows 2, 3 and 4 didn't seem to be a problem.

After 5, though, they started dropping out, their cheeks stuffed and appearing to foam at the mouth as the marshmallows attempted to escape. I told them I was going to be really pissed off if someone spit marshmallow on me. As each guy gave up, they very kindly semi-vomited/spit into garbage cans at an angle where the rest of us didn't have to watch it. Ugh.

It came down to two guys at marshmallow 9. One guy, my pick to win, was doing great until he started laughing. That was his downfall and he ended up spewing out the white, foamy, half melted material (again, out of sight, thank goodness).

We took pictures but I won't post them in order to protect the innocent but they were pretty funny. I can't imagine what the new guy thought about it all. If he shows back up tomorrow, I think he'll stick.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020