Movie Review - X-Men: The Last Stand

X-cellent!

X-traordinary!

X-citing!

Ok, those were the only X words I could come up with. I know it was a kinda cheesy exercise.

Sugar Daddy, Steven and I took in the latest installment of the X-Men series and it was frakking awesome! There were lots of shocking moments. I'm not sure how many time Steven and I turned to each other and made 'surprised' faces.

I was a little worried that Kelsey Grammer as The Beast wasn't going to be a good choice. It's hard to not think of him as anyone but Fraser. However, it worked out and I thought he was great. Hugh Jackman showed once again how perfect he is as Wolverine. If it were possible, I even more want to do Wolverine now. Hubba hubba. Halle Berry's Storm finally does something besides turn her eyes white and make fog. She was actually pretty tough in the movie.

There was a surprisingly high fatality count with a few very emotional deaths. The fight scenes were really well done and the mutant special effects were boffo. (I was running out of superlatives so I thought I'd throw in a movie cliche there.)

A word of advice, you need to stay until the end of the credits or you'll miss one last shocking moment.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020