Silly Game

The girls and I played one of those pointless, whatif games Friday night.

The rules:

Pick 5 guys and 1 woman that you would sleep with (usual caveats, no strings, it's not cheating, blah, blah, blah).

My list:

Guys
1. Seth Green
2. William H. Macy
3. George Clooney
4. Phil Gordon (the poker player, not the mayor)
5. Jimmie Johnson

After thinking about it, I took Jimmie off the list. I mean, I have a lot of emotional investment in my driver and what if he turned out to be a real jerk? Or, even worse, really, really bad in bed? (And yes, I get that the whole thing is borderline crazy.)

I replaced him with the guy in the Sprint commercials. You know, the guy in the dark trench coat? I find him to be incredibly hot.

The Girl
This wasn't easy. First, I don't think of women that way and second, when going through the list of popular singers/actresses/etc., it's hard to find one that isn't a wafer thin mint who looks like she's made out of plastic. I mean, ick, why do guys find them attractive? They look like they could snap in half in a strong wind and that they wouldn't want to do anything that might smudge their makeup or mess up their hair.

Morgan helped me out with his choice (we tried to get him to play, too, but he didn't fully participate) of Sandra Bullock. Looks like the girl next door, actually has a shape and doesn't look like she minds getting a little dirt on her every once in a while. OK, I guess if I had to...

Interesting note; Clooney made everyone's list.

The things we do to pass the time.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020