Lyle is Coming!

If you thought my desire for William H Macy was strange, let me tell you how much I adore Lyle Lovett! He's funny, clever and, okay, I can't quite go with really hot. But, I will give him attractive. I'm still mad at Julia Roberts over the whole marriage thing.

Anywhooo, Norene and I have literally been waiting for years for Lovett to play in Tucson or Phoenix. So, I was overjoyed when I saw an ad in Sunday's paper for a July 15 show at the Dodge Theater.

I bought our tickets today (good ones, too, center section on the floor) so we are good to go!

Let me now bitch about the evilness of Ticketmaster and concert venues. I bought two tickets at $42 face value. My total purchase price? $111 and change! That's with using standard mail for delivery which is the only thing in the entire purchase that doesn't require additional monies.

Ticketbastards, indeed!

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020