A Hot Date Turns into a Menage a Trois

I got propositioned on New Year's Eve. That hasn't happened for a few years...damn.

Tkay told me the Desert Sharks (the Tucson Parrot Head Club) was having their holiday party this past Saturday and that Russ was going to be out of town. She then invited me to come down for the party and be her "Hot Date". I can't recall if this was before or after we discussed what women we would consider going lesbian for so I guess I can't be sure just how she meant it. ;-)

I thought about it for a few days. We were going to paint decorations for our Rock N Roll Marathon water station on Saturday and had a BOD meeting at noon on Sunday and I still had all of my Christmas stuff up and it really needed to go down. That was really all too much for one weekend, especially adding in an overnight trip.

I don't know why I even pretended to think about it. It's a party and I'm a butterfly. Of course, I was going.

I'm glad I went because there were a lot of folks there that I hadn't seen in a long time including our hosts, the Meltons. In fact, it's been so long that I was a redhead and the hostess was a blond when we last met. She's now a striking brunette.

Soon after we got there, Tkay got a call. Turns out Russ' flight to Reno was cancelled because of the weather up there so he was coming to join us.

So, the date for two became a date for three.

And, yes, it was a good time!

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020