I Want One Of These...

Kelly McGuire and Sammy

I've been thinking about getting an acoustic bass. They sound great and I think it would be a cool instrument to learn. Not that I have any rhythm or musical talent so I'm sure I wouldn't actually be good but I can dream.

Sunday afternoon in Rocky Point, we took in Kelly McGuire's show. Our own Sammy joined him on stage for a few songs which was great. It was a beautiful afternoon, Kelly was very entertaining (and his girls keep getting younger and younger) and we had a wonderful time.

I was totally enthralled with Kelly's guitar during the entire show. He borrowed it from the guitar player in his band. The top piece comes off so it's perfect for travel. It sounds awesome, too!

Might have to spend some of my tax return money on one of those guitars and the bass may have to wait...

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020