Wonder Why I Ever Stay Home

I can't help myself - the butterfly is just meant to migrate.

I had really good intentions of staying near home this year. I travelled a LOT last year and spent a bunch of money doing it. My focus for 2008 was to put aside some of the cash instead and do some more relaxing near the homestead.

Yeah, that plan's not working out so well.

This month, I've gone to Tucson (just for an overnight) and spent a long weekend in Rocky Point.

Next month, I'm going to Las Vegas for the NASCAR race.

Beginning of May brings PHINS To The West in Laughlin

At some point, we're planning a music scouting weekend in Southern California.

And, today I just booked a flight to Salt Lake City in June. Hey, Lewie's going to be on leave and there was a sale on airfare so why the hell not. I saved $60!

Hmmm, wonder what's going on in Minnesota and Iowa?

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020