Unusual Weather

As I was driving back from Tucson last weekend, it started raining pretty heavily. I was going by Picacho Peak when I noticed the cloud level was really low. Like nearly ground level. It was way cool to see.

If I were a serious photographer, I would have pulled over to take pictures. But, I'm not and I really didn't have any extra time since I was headed to a BOD meeting and Pirate Rick had already told me they wouldn't wait for me if I was running late.

So, I did something fairly dangerous. I grabbed my camera and took pictures while I was driving. Pretty much, I just held the camera up the side window and clicked and hoped that they came out.

There were OK, though not as dramatic as how it looked in real life. Here they are:



Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020