Who Knew?

Alert the media - Mark Mulligan actually has a butt! Not only that, but it's pretty nice, too.

I've known Mark for years and we've actually discussed his butt on a few occasions. Well, we discussed his lack of one, to be honest. He usually wears shorts and they always look a little baggy because he doesn't really have a lot of material back there to fill them out.

So, we're down in Rocky Point and Mark was wearing jeans on Friday night (along with a pretty snazzy shirt). I don't think I've ever seen him in long pants. I gotta tell you, he looked good!

I felt compelled to take a picture. I also felt compelled to stop and look at the picture every time I scrolled through what was on my camera. The Rocket Scientist actually busted me on it.

What can I say? There's something about a man in Wranglers...

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020