BevMo! Rocks!

BevMo! is having one of their 5 Cent wine sales. Buy one bottle, get a second of the same for only a nickel.

I love that sale!

We went there last night and I got 16 bottles of wine, a gift bag and bottle of booze for our holiday party joke contest and a 12 pack of Rocket Scientist beer (Sam Adams; apparently winter is for domestics, summer for imports).

My total was only $128. That is incredible, especially since I selected some very nice wines in there.

I waited until nearly the last day on their last sale thinking I might actually have the willpower to not load up on wine. Who was I trying to kid? By the time I got there, there was only one Riesling choice left. This time, there were several and I loaded up. I also picked up some sparkling and a few other whites. The darkest I got was a Rose which is not really very dark.

I should be set for several months. Yay.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020