Busy Butterfly

I have to miss boy poker tonight. I'm going to be at our CEO's house helping with cooking a pig and other meats for tomorrow's holiday party. Yes, we do our holiday party in November with the thought that people are less busy and therefore more likely to attend.

I won't be going to the party, though, because we have a club event tomorrow night at the same time. I tried to talk my driver into making a stop at the party first for dinner but the thought of having to talk to my co-workers did not appeal at all.

I want to go to the club event tomorrow because I'm missing the one on Sunday for chick poker. And, I want to watch Jimmie win the Championship.

I need more hours in the day and more days in the week to meet all of my social obligations.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020