New Biggest Loser Contest

My Biggest Loser team decided to carry on with our monthly bets even though the official contest was over. We all weighed in last Thursday but there was a slight problem. None of us could remember what our last official weight was so we were all guessing. I actually had mine right but we had to wait for our Kronos Rep to email the numbers to us.

In the meantime, Dave was convinced that he lost 1.5 pounds and that he was the monthly winner. I suspected I gained one pound and Sugar Daddy thought he was flat. He ended up losing one pound. T was sure he lost something but he didn't know how much. Turns out, he lost four pounds so he was the winner of the month. I did gain one pound but, considering I stopped working out and went to Vegas and Key West in that month, I was OK with that. I've since lost that pesky pound.

Dave? He actually gained three pounds. We can't decided if he's a liar or if he's delusional since he was adamant about his alleged loss. And, he was clearly peeved that the rest of us weren't sure about our last weights. I'm thinking that at least we admitted we weren't sure which is more than he did.

We had our annual benefits presentation on Friday and they announced a new corporate Biggest Loser contest. There are a lot more ways to win this time. The contest is only for three months since so many people lost their commitment over the six months that we did the first time. You can enter with a team or on your own. And, you can win with either most pounds lost or body fat percentage lost. They even broke the latter into two groups: BMI <>= 25 so the skinny people have a shot at it.

We signed up as our team again and the official weigh in is Friday. We're going to continue our monthly side bet, too. I'd like to win at least one of those but it's going to be tough since T's back is better and he can work out now.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020