Nocturnal Activities

I know George is up and about during the wee hours of the morning. Usually, if I wake up in the night she's on the bed or the dresser so I didn't think she was all that active. I learned differently last night.

I didn't sleep well so I was awake on and off. More on than off. Perhaps that affected George's sleeping pattern, too. All I know is that she played with her basket of toys, dumped over the bathroom garbage again (cotton swabs - the new kitty toy!), chewed on her feather on a stick and rummaged through my makeup basket to pull out the new eyeliner again. The latter is most interesting to me as I bought four new ones but she only goes after one of them. It's the silver glitter one so The Rocket Scientist surmised she's all about the bling. Just like her Mommy.

All total, I'm guessing she roamed about the house for five or six hours while I attempted to sleep. I know she snoozes a lot during the day because, if I come home for some reason, I catch her groggy and blinking like she hasn't had her eyes open for some time. I guess those naps are enough to fortify her for her evening destructo adventures.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020