Book Review - Love the One You're With

Love the One You're With Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin



My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a nice chick-lit book. Ellen, the main character is happily married to her best friend's brother and he's close to perfect. Suddenly, she runs into her old boyfriend. The one that she had a passionate, all consuming relationship with that ended with a broken heart. They start talking and things lead to...well, read the book to find out.

While I didn't always approve of some of Ellen's actions, I appreciated her dilemma. What would you do if the one who got away came back? I've sometimes pondered that thought. There are some that I hope to high heaven never darken my doorstop again but there are a few that I think I would be OK seeing again. Actually, I would consider dating again. OK, maybe only one.


View all my reviews.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020