I'm Alive!

I finally feel like I'm back in the world of the living. It's taken a lot of sleep to get there.

Election night was a bummer. I really wanted to stay up and hear McCain's concession speech but I didn't make it past 8:30. Last night, I was out before 9 and slept pretty soundly until 7:30 this morning. I found out this morning that I missed a text message at 9:15 and the phone was right next to my bed so that was a quick, deep sleep.

I say "pretty" soundly, though, because every time I moved, George came running to see if I was ready to play. I had to play dead or push her away before she would give up on the idea. She did manage to amuse herself while I was comatose by bringing toys into the bed and shredding toilet paper.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020