Drama is Genetic

I think there's something in the Pfister DNA that drama is just drawn to us.

Steven called me tonight to tell me that a car drove into the side of my parents' house. Apparently, the driver passed out and drove along the side of the house before the car stopped.

He wanted to let me know in case I wanted to come over and see it. Since I was already on glass number 2 of post-work wine, I declined and told him to take pictures with his new cell phone.

He already had, of course.

He didn't think there was too much damage but Shorty called me later and said that, after moving the car, there's a hole in the living room wall about 35 inches long and 5 inches wide. He'd been in the computer room (next to the living room) when it happened and he said it scared the shit out of him. The whole house shook and he thought the A/C unit had fallen off the roof.

Oh, and their plumbing is stopped up and they're going to need an outside line replaced. That's completely unrelated to the car hitting the house. They've been battling that for over a week.

It's never ending fun over there.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020