I Knew I Didn't Want to be a Homeowner!

When I first moved into my condo in November, they had just redone the roof. We didn't have any rain until March when it rained buckets for hours and hours. That was the day before I got home from the Parrot Head cruise.

I've had bad luck with leaks so I fully expected to come home to puddles on the floor. Sure enough, it had leaked around my bathroom skylight. It's all tile in there and there wasn't much harm done, fortunately.

I called it in to the Property Management company but never heard back from them. I should have followed up but I trusted they would take care of it. Not sure why I believed that...

We are officially in our Monsoon season here in Phoenix. Generally, it means afternoon and evening rain is always a possibility. It started raining steadily around 12:30 this morning. I had a premonition and checked the bathroom. No leaks.

Got up this morning to find that it was dripping in all of the same places that it had in March. sigh

I called it in today and gave the guy (he's new) the whole history. The first thing he says to me is "Who put in your skylight?" Nice try on the deflection, buddy. I told him it was there when I bought the place and before they redid the roof.

He said he would get it taken care of ASAP.

This time, I will follow up.

It was so much easier when Sugar Daddy took care of everything.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020