Book Review - The Devil's Right Hand

The Devil's Right Hand (Dante Valentine Novel) The Devil's Right Hand by Lilith Saintcrow


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
It's been a little while since I read the second book in this series but it took only a few chapters for me to realize why I don't love it. The main character, Dante Valentine, is annoyingly whiny, insecure and immediately jumps to the worst possible conclusion when contemplating others' motives.



Fortunately, while she still had those traits in this book, they were toned down. A bit. I liked the story, though. Dante and her demon boyfriend make a contract with Lucifer to hunt down four demons whom have escaped from hell. There was some good fighting and a welcome return of Japhrimel and Lucas Villalobos.



I'll continue reading the series.


View all my reviews.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020