Tales From Utah - It's a Guy Thing

Ooooh, shiny light!

We went to the No Name Saloon for some post-dinner cocktails on Sunday night. Shannon and I had our backs against the wall and could see three TVs from our seats. We watched none of them.

Matt and Lewie were sitting across from us. There was one TV they could see if they craned their necks and they were mostly glued to it. We kind of jabbed them about it and Lewie said they could either be staring at our chests or watching the TV. Insert your own boob tube joke here.

It's got to be a y chromosome thing.

The Rocket Scientist and I went to dinner last night. He looked across the restaurant at some baseball game most of the time. A game that he admitted he wouldn't have even thought about turning on at home. Despite me telling him about Lewie's alternative viewing, I don't think he looked at my chest at all.

I know it's not a great rack, but, jeesh, a pity glance would have been nice.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020