Movie Review - 300

I definitely would have liked 300 more if I were an adolescent boy. Or, a boy of any age. Lots of violence (lots and lots) and as much boobage as they could get in to a movie about 300 Spartans battling Xerxes' forces. As it was, I thought it was OK.

There was a good mixture of plot, soft porn and violence. The CGI wasn't too distracting and actually kind of cool. Gerard Butler has a great body but the CGI made it really great.

I spent a big chunk of the movie trying to figure out where I'd seen one of the Spartans, Dilios, before. He's quite cute and I looked him up afterwards. As soon as I saw his publicity photo, I said a mental "Ah ha!" It was Faramir, my lust object from The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. He's hot.

Hottie!

Popular posts from this blog

This Is How Fat Thinks

TV At Its Finest

Frank Abagnale - The Art of the Steal