Book Review - Personal Demon

Personal Demon (Women of the Otherworld, Book 8) Personal Demon by Kelley Armstrong


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
This book in Armstrong's series focuses on Hope, daughter of Lucifer and a Chaos demon. That means she can sense past and current violence and actually gets high off of it.



Hope's asked to infiltrate a gang of young magic types that are causing trouble for the Cortez Cabal (think mafia but only with sorcerors). Watching her back is the hot werewolf-thief, Karl, and the two rekindle their romantic relationship. Lucas Cortez is also pretty involved as he has to investige the deaths of some Cabal folks.



I like these characters and I wasn't able to predict every plot twist. Armstrong's done a nice job of developing newer characters in the series while still keeping the previous ones involved in the stories.



Also, there were some hot sex scenes in the book which is always a bonus (I loves me those werewolves).


View all my reviews.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020