Stupid Flu

We had our second month's weigh-in for The Biggest Loser today. Dave weighed in on Monday because he had to go out of town. His loss for the month was 1.87%. I knew Sugar Daddy and T weren't having a great month so I figured Dave was in the lead.

But, I had a chance to catch him. I've been very careful all week, trying to regain the ground I lost in Rocky Point. Eating right, getting plenty of sleep but not exercising (my bad).

I did catch him, too. My loss was 2.1%. Sugar Daddy came in right at 1.8%.

What I didn't count on happening was that T got the flu this past weekend. He dropped 6 pounds in just a few days. He only lost 2 on his own which meant I would have blown him out of the water. ARGH! Not fair.

T left the building with the monthly $100 bet. I'm so going to win next month!

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020