Ancient Kitty Toy Burial Grounds

I've been wondering where the oodles of toys that I've bought George disappear to. There are a few that hang out in her basket in the living room and on the bedroom floor. However, the vast majority are nowhere to be found.

Until today, that is.

I was doing my hair and could hear her rolling a ball in the hallway when there was a thunk then a scratching noise. She also did her little chirp sound that means she's frustrated. Upon investigation, I saw her digging behind the mop bucket in my laundry closet.

There are folding doors on it but a gap at the bottom. That gap must just be big enough for her toys because I started pulling them out from the nooks and crannies. I tossed all the toys down the hall for her but I imagine they'll be back in the closet again soon.

I also found one more spot this morning. I went to slide on my brown loafers and my right foot didn't go all the way in. I tried shaking it but nothing came out. She had one of her possum babies firmly jammed into the toe of my shoe. I wonder how many more shoes are hiding toys?

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020