Just What I Needed - Another New Obsession

Sugar Daddy's been telling me I should get on Facebook. He's reconnected with several pals from his past and said the social aspect is right up my alley. I was thinking that the last thing I need is another online site to keep updated.

But, then Andy asked if I was on there. Gary said he was on there, too. And, Noel told me it was a great way to keep connected with more distant family. The final push came from my buddy Steve who moved back East this year.

Who am I to argue with all those people?

So, I signed up and started looking for Friends. I also filled out my profile (it still needs some tweaking) and uploaded pictures of George. Oh, and I got some flair.

I think I spent three hours out there tonight when I should have been wrapping presents. I finally got those done, though. I had to lock George up in her room to do so. She was being a huge pain in the backside.

So, if you're on Facebook, look me up and let's be friends.

Popular posts from this blog

This Is How Fat Thinks

TV At Its Finest

Frank Abagnale - The Art of the Steal