Bad Kitty

The lights had been turned off last night for only about 5 minutes when I heard, "Thunk". It was clearly something glass which concerned me so I got up to investigate. Fortunately, I have a small home so it didn't take me long to find it.

George had knocked over the diffuser in my bathroom and it was steadily dripping scented oil on to the floor. I mopped it up as much as possible with some paper towels and closed the bathroom door so she'd stay away. This morning, it was very strongly "Green Grass" in there.

I also yelled at George and I think she knew she was in trouble because she wouldn't come to bed even though I called her a few times. I say "I think" because I suspect what she was actually doing was roaming around looking for something to destroy that wouldn't make any noise. She'd already shredded the tissue paper in a gift bag that I'd gotten ready to give to someone at work today. Fortunately, she's a cat lover/owner so she won't mind.

Damn kids - can't be trusted.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020