Book Review - Eclipse (Plot Spoilers Included so Beware)

Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3) Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer



My review


rating: 2 of 5 stars

Man, I got really irritated with this book. I already had issues with the melodramatic/obsessive love for Edward that Bella has. I think she's a very poor role model for teenage girls. Hello - there's more to life than a boy! Add into this the fact that the allegedly super smart vampires can't figure out that someone breaking into Bella's room is tied to the vampire murders in Seattle and that maybe those pesky werewolves might come in handy in a vampire war and I was really cranky.

Of course, Bella figures it all out. But, she can't seem to figure out that she's in love with Jacob. The kicker was that Edward is convinced they need to get married before turning Bella but she doesn't want to make that commitment. Like ending your human life is less of a commitment than marriage?

And, hello, of course the charm Edward gave her is a big frakking diamond. Why was that surprising to her?

I think I may be done with the series.

View all my reviews.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020