Holiday Miracle

We had our first weigh in for this round of Biggest Loser today. Sugar Daddy, T and I have been comparing our statuses. Sugar Daddy and I figured that, at best, we had no change from last month. T was pretty sure he gained.

Our fourth member, Dave, wouldn't divulge. Sugar Daddy got on the scale and he was flat. T was up three pounds. I was down two and a half. Finally, it was Dave's turn. He wanted to know what each of us did and we wouldn't tell him since he was being so cagey. Turns out, he was flat.

I won the side bet! That's $75. I promptly spent $25 + of it tonight on wine with the girls but, hey, it was like found money.

I weigh myself every morning. This morning, I was down two pounds from yesterday. I didn't eat especially well yesterday. I had steak for dinner and two glasses of wine and Sugar Daddy and I had Taco Bell for lunch.

So, how did I lose two pounds in one night? Clearly, it was a miracle.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020