Book Review - China Lake

China Lake (Evan Delaney, #1)China Lake by Meg Gardiner

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I saw an email from one of my bookstores that Gardiner was doing a signing so I decided to check her out. I love finding an existing series that I can plow through non-stop. I hate having to wait for the next book.

This was good. Evan Delaney is a lawyer and author with a hot but damaged boyfriend and custody of her nephew while her Navy pilot brother is stationed away. A crazy cult (is there a non-crazy cult) makes it appearance and one of its members is her future ex-sister-in-law. The cult is after her nephew and has murderous plans against the government.

Lots of action and violence in this one with a healthy disrespect for police authority as the cops are portrayed mostly as inept jackasses so it's up to Evan and crew to save the day.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020