Book Review - Smokin' Seventeen

Smokin' Seventeen (Stephanie Plum, #17)Smokin' Seventeen by Janet Evanovich

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I think it's gotten to the point where Evanovich writes these via checklist:


Stephanie and Lula have hilarious hijinks while trying to capture skips - Check
Grandma makes a scene at a funeral viewing - Check
Stephanie goes through several cars - Check
Someone's out to kill Stephanie - Check
Someone goes for chicken and doughnuts - Check
Bob eats clothing - Check
Stephanie has no food in her house - Check
Stephanie has sex - Check
Stephanie picks between Joe and Ranger - WILL NEVER BE CHECKED

While I won't officially call it quits on this series, I am at a point where they're nothing more than complete fluff. I have no compulsion to read them as soon as they come out like I used to.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020