Book Review - Jericho Point

Jericho Point (Evan Delaney, #3)Jericho Point by Meg Gardiner

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Dang, I just realized I read this out of order. It's back to book number 2 for me. No wonder I thought I was missing some back story.

Lawyer and author Evan Delaney is a victim of identity theft. To the point where a girl is found dead with her ID and her family gets notified that she's gone. Once again, it seems the authorities aren't all that helpful so Evan must ride to the rescue.

This was a somewhat convoluted story of serial crime (including murder), family dramas and extreme violence. I was actually disturbed at some of it but it's a welcome change from the stories where the main characters always seem to come out relatively unscathed.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020