Book Review - It's Called Work for a Reason!

Loved It's Called Work for a Reason!: Your Success Is Your Own Damn Fault! Larry Winget (who lives here in the Valley) is pretty out there but very easy to read.

There are some pretty harsh statements in it but it boils down to take care of your customer, quit screwing around at work and just get the job done and stop blaming others if you're not successful. He includes some great anecdotes on customer service, or disservice as the case may be, and provides bullet point summaries of the chapters' lessons.

The language is a bit coarse (not for me, I actually didn't notice it but then I'm a potty mouth) so if you're put off by that, I'd give this book a miss. Having said that, I just ordered 15 copies for my department. I think they'll be able to get past the language and get to the message.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020