The Things We'll Do For Swag

A few of us from work attended our annual Friday spring training game this weekend. We saw the Angels whip the White Sox 11-1 at Tempe Diablo Stadium. It was a beautiful afternoon, not too hot but with plenty of sun.

My buddy Dave and I went wandering during the game. Neither of us had any allegiance to either team so we headed up to the concession area to grab another beer. There was a group of people hanging around some Miller Lite girls playing the bean bag game for prizes. Many Midwesterners will recognize the game as Corn Hole.

The catch? You had to dress up as a Miller Lite to play. Like they had to persuade me to do that...

We got four bags to throw. I lined my first two up right at the edge of the hole then slid three in at once with my third throw. It was quite impressive, if I do say so myself. I totall overshot the fourth one though.

Dave wasn't quite as efficient as I was but he still won a prize. He got a Miller Lite Baseballville ball cap. I got a ball cap and a soft sided Miller Lite cooler bag. Seemed like a fair trade for looking silly for a few minutes.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020