Too Much of a Good Thing?

Maybe I'm traveling too much…

I just ran into our Sales VP in the lobby. He asked, "How was your vacation?"

I started to say, "Good" but it came out, "Goo…wait, which vacation are you talking about?" I honestly didn't know since I feel like I've been gone more than I've been home of late. He meant the latest Vegas trip so I told him it was an expensive trip and conceded that perhaps it was worth it.

Our receptionist asked me when my next trip was and I rattled off three of them and that only takes me through early June. I started to walk away then remembered PHINS at the beginning of May so there are actually four on the horizon.

Maybe I'll stay home in the second half of the year. Of course I do have Iowa and Key West and probably another Vegas trip already on the books.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020