House Concert - Mulligan, McGuire and Seiler

Gary, Kelly and Mark

I was finally in town to catch the annual Cave Creek concert with Mark Mulligan, Kelly McGuire and Gary Seiler. It was the third one and it was great. They held it outside and the weather was perfect. Sunny and not too hot.

There were 250 people on the RSVP list and I think I knew over 100 of them. I got to meet some more, too, so I was excited about that. I also got to see some old friends from Colorado, California and Southern Arizona.



The three guys really work well together. There's lots of chatting and verbal sparring going on between them which makes it fun. They took turns doing the leads on their various songs and they played together on several more.

They're going to do another show in California in August that I got invited to...another road trip. I really won't be staying home this year.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020