Fantasy Football - Week Five

OMFG (that F stands for football), I actually won both of my games. I would have been devastated if I hadn't.

I played against Steven in the club league. He was 0-4 and I was projected to win by something like 30 points. Imagine my dismay when Steve Breaston came from nowhere and scored 17 points against me which made it a very close game for a while.

I ended up winning by 12 but it should have been more. I had the Atlanta Defense and they were projected to score -2 because they were up against my high scoring Packers. So, I decided to be clever and drop them for Indy. Indy ended up with -2 and Atlanta scored 5. It's just been that kind of season.

I had to laugh when I went to set up my work league roster. While I've changed my team name to The Injury Report, my opponent had changed his to I Really Hate Fantasy Football. Again, I was projected to win and my opponent didn't even start a Kicker. The game was too close for my comfort but Jahvid Best came through big time and I ended up winning by 40ish points.

So, I'm 3-2 in the club league and 2-3 in the work league. I have hope for the latter because I'm actually back to a pretty good roster of productive players.

Pick 'Em was a mess. I'm usually pretty good about paying attention to emotional factors like a coach getting fired or a big player going down but I completely disconnected Al Davis' death from my picks. I would have totally taken Oakland to win. However, it ended up costing me 9 points.

I'm still in first place overall in both the club and work games. Another bad pick week and that will change very quickly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

May 2020

March 2020