Mixed Messages

As I was getting ready for Jimmy Buffett day here in Phoenix, I noticed some glints of lighter colored hair in my part. I'll just say it wasn't the highlights.

Sigh. I hating the obvious signs of aging. I decided it was going to be a cowboy hat day for the show and tried to forget about it.

On my way to Margaritaville, I stopped at the Circle K by my house to buy some beer and water for the tailgate party later that day. I go in there fairly often.

I got carded.

First, I was like, "Cool". Then, I was like, "Dude, how's your eyesight?" Because I wasn't wearing my hat yet.

Perhaps he was influenced by the tie-dye shirt and parrot earrings and thought no old person would dress like that so I must be young.

Or, maybe they just decided to start carding everyone. Sigh, again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Memory of My Mom

Good Time

The Car Gods Laugh